Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holding Pattern

I know I shouldn't bitch, Google gives me this thing for free...but then, you get what you (don't) pay for. Blogger has made some improvements lately and I applaud that even though they took a little while to get going. Some competitors beating down their door maybe?

I admit I fall prey to the occasional "grass is always greener" trappings every once in a while and it seems blog platforms are the latest victim. I've used WordPress and I know of lot of coding guys who love it, but I'm not a real coding guy. Creativity is hard sometimes and trying to get content out there should not be a part of the pains of expression, but it can and will sometimes be.

So for now, I'm moving the Initial Blog HERE.

I may come back here, I may not. I look at this way, there are a lot of cocktails out there, and why not take the time to find out which one tastes better to you.

Thank you everyone who has always taken the time to indulge my ramblings and images. Now let's get in this car and drive a little further down the road together...

- T.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment