Monday, August 29, 2011

Just like starting over...

Well, I admit once again, I have been a dumb ass. When I signed up for Google+ there was all of my blog images in one folder visible on my account. Well, that doesn't make much sense I thought...and it's sort of redundant since all of these images exist on my blog already. If people want to see these images in context, they can just go directly to the blog. So I deleted the folder...

Then, my blog all of a sudden has all of these weird icons where my images used to be. I did a little more research and found people thought the same thing I did and deleted their folders as well, instead of just changing the privacy settings. The only solace I felt was the fact that at least there were more dumb asses out there with me, we have a support group now. Makes sense, since the Google did a lot to explain this and other Google+ anomolies...didn't they?

So one day if you hear a loud noise in your home or office, don't be concerned, it's just another Blogger user smacking their forehead in stupidity like I did. Back to the drawing board folks, but as I've recently learned, new beginnings don't have to be so scary.

So, see you all again soon after I do a huge "Take 2" on my blog. You've been warned people.

- T.C.

1 comment:

  1. This might explain why my RSS feed for your blog suddenly has "old" posts showing up as "new" posts...

    ...I was going to be mad when you didn't tell me about your new job, written about in your "A Great Fall so Far..." post:
    http://screencast.com/t/zfQ3cfEVsDX4

    Then when I was done being mad, I was going to review the seasons of the year with you:
    http://bit.ly/oHyib6

    :-)

    ReplyDelete